Get Your Group to the Perfect Place: Present Moment Retreat
Present Moment is the ideal environment in which to host a wide variety of group retreats, including: Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Practices, Group Therapy, Dance, Music, Healing Arts, Corporate Workshops and Family Reunions. Our harmonious community, at one with Nature and Spirit, profoundly enhances the ease of success for your retreat experience.
As a workshop leader, our Group Retreat Package is the perfect solution for you to host a group event of twelve people or more, while personally enjoying your own holiday. We’ll assist you in reserving bungalows, creating meal packages, coordinating workspaces and schedules, and handling deposits if needed.
Note: This program is for leaders bringing groups of 12 or more people. If you are interested in bringing a smaller group, please contact us and we can customize a package for you.
Below you’ll find a lot of information. Before starting, please know that we are here to answer any of your questions and assist you through the entire process. We’ve hosted over 100 group retreats, each of which has been incredibly successful and profoundly powerful. If you still have questions after reading this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 318-3950. Thanks!
Attention teachers: Receive your Ocean View Bungalow and Gourmet Meals Free (Details Below)
Our facilities include:
- 11 Luxury Ocean View Bungalows
- 4-Star Restaurant
- Outdoor Conference room (equipped with professional audiovisual technology)
- Pool with Jacuzzi
- Yoga Pavilion (Fits 30)
- Classes (Meditation, Yoga, Qigong, Dance and more)
- Adventure Tours
- Drum Circles/Moon Ceremonies
- Live Evening Entertainment
- Private Beach perfect for Sunbathing, Reading, Swimming, Running, Boogie Boarding, etc.
We will provide you with all of the following:
- A discount on your group’s custom designed package (details below)
- Free room and board for group co-leaders
- Private usage of our Yoga Pavilion
- Free WiFi Internet
- Luxury Ocean View Bungalows (up to 26 guests)
- Experienced, talented and friendly staff
- Professional accounting services
- Naturally peaceful tropical garden setting
- Miles of unspoiled beach
- Close proximity to Zihuatanejo International Airport – 35 minutes door-to-door
- Co-operative marketing campaign for your event on our website and social media
- A feature article in our newsletter
All you need to do is…
- Commit to a minimum of 12 participants
- Pay $2500 as a down payment to reserve the entire resort*
- Promote your workshop
- Register your participants
- Enjoy and lead your workshop in a nurturing, transformational environment
*Deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the retreat start date. A $500 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations at anytime.
Packages, Discounts, Room Arrangements & Testimonials
We have two different packages for your students to choose from, A La Carte and Restore & Refresh. The details of these two programs are below. If neither fits your needs, let us know and we can work together to customize a package for you. All of our rates are priced per person, and based upon single, double or triple/quad occupancy.
A La Carte Package (1 night) includes:
- Gourmet breakfast
- Morning Meditation
- 1 class of your choice
- Ocean View Bungalow
Single – $235* | Double – $135* | Triple/Quad – $125*
Restore & Refresh Package (7 nights) Includes:
- Morning Meditation
- Gourmet Breakfast and Dinner
- Unlimited classes (up to 3 daily)
- 2 massages of your choice
- 1 professionally-guided adventure tour
Single – $2,230* | Double – $1,680* | Triple/Quad – $1,430*
*Rates are per person, per night/stay, plus tax
- We will give the Group Leader a discount of 10% to 15% of their group’s custom package. Discounts are as follows:
12-20 10% off
21-24 15% off
- With a commitment of 12 guests, the Workshop Leader will enjoy complimentary lodging and meals (does not include drinks or smoothies)
- All participants of your retreat will receive 10% off all boutique purchases during their stay.
We have eleven breathtaking Ocean View Bungalows and Suites with a capacity for housing 26 adults comfortably. Cots can be added to increase capacity if desired. If your group still exceeds our facilities, we will be happy to help you arrange local accommodations at a neighboring establishment. The occupancy capacity of each room is as follows:
- Three Bungalows/Suites can house up to four people each,
- Eight bungalows can house one or two people each.
Get a feel for what Present Moment is all about by reading customer reviews on our TripAdvisor page.
YogaTed on TripAdvisor:
“This January will be my sixth consecutive year bringing yoga students down to Present Moment for a week long retreat. The first year I had 12 students, and 6 of them signed up for the next year. The next year I had 21 students come down, and 19 of them signed up for this year. I think that says it all. My students created such a buzz back home about the wonderful time that they had had, that this year we’re doing 2 consecutive weeks of retreats with a possible 40 people coming down. I’d like to think that it’s me, but I know that it’s much more than that. Present Moment makes it hard to leave. CJ and Tom are very accommodating. The local staff will bend over backward to make you happy, with a genuine smile on their faces all the while. And the food… my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 270 days until we return!… not that I’m counting.”
Tell your Teacher about our Group Retreat Program!
Tell your Yoga Teacher or Group Leader about the above program and we’ll return the favor… check out our Guest Referral Program. The following PDF displays most of the above information in a nice, printable format.