Present Moment is the ideal environment in which to host a wide variety of group retreats, including Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Practices, Group Therapy, Dance, Music, Healing Arts, Corporate Workshops and Family Reunions. Our harmonious community, at one with nature and spirit, profoundly enhances the ease of success for your retreat experience.
As a workshop leader, our Group Retreat Program is the perfect solution for you to host a group event of twelve people or more, while personally enjoying your own holiday. We'll assist you in reserving bungalows, creating meal packages, coordinating workspaces and schedules, and handling deposits if needed.
Note: This program is for teachers who are bringing 12 or more people. If you are interested in bringing a smaller group, contact us and we can customize a package for you.
Below is a lot of information. Before starting, know that we are here to answer any of your questions and help you through the entire process. We've hosted over a hundred group retreats, each of which has been incredibly successful and powerful. If you still have questions after reading this page, please email email@example.com or call (828) 318-3950.
Attention teachers: Receive your ocean-view bungalow and gourmet meals free! (Details Below)
Our facilities include:
- 10 Luxury, Ocean view Bungalows
- 5 Star Restaurant
- Outdoor Conference room (equipped with professional audiovisual technology)
- Pool with Jacuzzi
- Yoga Pavilion (Fits 30)
- Classes (Meditation, Yoga, Qigong and Dance)
- Adventure Tours
- Drum Circles/Moon Ceremonies
- Live Evening Entertainment
- Private Beach perfect for Sunbathing, Reading, Swimming, Running, Boogie Boarding, etc.
We will provide you with all of the following:
- A cash refund on your groups lodging bill (details below)
- Free room and board for teachers
- Private usage of our Yoga Pavilion
- Free WiFi Internet
- Luxury ocean-view bungalows (up to 24 guests)
- Experienced, talented and friendly staff
- Professional accounting services
- Naturally peaceful tropical garden setting
- Miles of unspoiled beach
- Close proximity to Zihatanejo International Airport
- Co-operative marketing campaign for your event on our website
- A feature article in our newsletter
All you need to do is...
- Commit to a minimum of 12 participants
- Pay $2500 as a down payment to reserve the entire resort*
- Promote your workshop
- Register your participants
- Enjoy and lead your workshop in a nurturing, transformational environment
*Deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the retreat start date. A $500 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations at anytime.
We have two different packages for your students to choose from, A La Carte and Restore & Refresh. The details of these two programs are below. If neither fits your needs, let us know and we can work together to customize a package for you. All of our rates are priced per person, and based upon single, double or triple/quad occupancy.
A La Carte Package (1 night) Includes:
- Gourmet breakfast
- 1 class
- Ocean-view bungalow
Single: $215* Double: $125* Triple/Quad: $115*
Restore & Refresh Package (7 nights) Includes:
- Morning Meditation
- Gourmet Breakfast and Lunch
- Unlimited classes
- 2 massages of your choice
- 1 professionally guided adventure
Single: $1925* Double: $1425* Triple/Quad: $1315*
*Rates do not include tax
Discounts & Refunds:
- We will give the Group Leader a refund of 10% to 15% of their entire groups Hotel bill. Refunds are as follows:
12-20 10% off
21-24 15% off
- With a commitment of 12 guests, the Workshop Leader will enjoy complimentary lodging and meals (does not include drinks or smoothies)
- All participants of your retreat will receive 10% off all boutique purchases during their stay
We have ten breathtaking, ocean-view bungalows with a capacity for housing 24 adults comfortably. Cots can be added to increase capacity if desired. If your group still exceeds our facilities, we will be happy to help you arrange local accomodation at a neighboring establishment. The occupancy of each room are as follows:
- Two Bungalows can house four people each (2 twin beds, 1 queen bed).
- Eight bungalows can house two people each (1 queen bed).
A great way to get a feel for what Present Moment is all about is to read customer reviews on our TripAdvisor page.
YogaTed on TripAdvisor:
"This January (2013) will be my THIRD consecutive year bringing yoga students down to Present Moment for a week long retreat. The first year I had 12 students, and 6 of them signed up for the next year. The next year I had 21 students come down, and 19 of them signed up for this year. I think that says it all. My students created such a buzz back home about the wonderful time that they had had, that this year we're doing 2 consecutive weeks of retreats with a possible 40 people coming down. I'd like to think that it's me, but i know that it's much more than that. Present Moment makes it hard to leave. CJ and Tom are very accommodating. The local staff will bend over backward to make you happy, with a genuine smile on their faces all the while. And the food...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 270 days until we return!...not that I'm counting.
Tell your Yoga Teacher about the above program and we'll return the favor... Check out our Guest Referral Program. The following PDF displays most of the above information in a nice, printable format.