We have noticed that many of our guests are amazing professional photographers, or passionate shutterbugs. We have enjoyed witnessing your contagious artistic energy and would love to share your favorite photos with the world. In return, we are honored at the opportunity to offer something very special... a 4 NIGHT, A LA CARTE Package for two at Present Moment Retreat!
Last year's photography contest was hugely successful, thanks to all of your talent and participation, and we are hopeful that this year's will be even better. We have tweaked the rules a bit and added a Yoga theme to this years competition. Good luck!
- Submit all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th, 2013.
- Submit ONLY 1 PHOTO.
- We will post our favorite 20 photos on the Present Moment Facebook Page in THIS ALBUM on January 20th.
- The photo that gets the most 'likes' by February 15th will be the winner.
- You are welcome to invite your friends to 'like' your photos (see Advice below).
- The theme of the photo contest is YOGA, so please only submit photos that have something to do with Yoga. We will accept a broad definition of the word Yoga, not merely the physical asana.
- In case of a tie, we will have a five day runoff vote. We will continue with five day runoffs until there is a winner.
The owner of the photo with the most likes will receive a four night A La Carte package for two at Present Moment Retreat. The runner-up will receive 50% off the same package. The prize can be used on any dates between April 1st and December 15th, 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Based on previous experience we have found that you must promote your photo to win. It is absolutly okay to ask your friends to 'like' your caption and you most likley will not win unless you do. The easiest way to do this is to copy the link that goes directly to your photo and paste it on your friend's walls and ask them to 'like' your photo. Entering a beautiful photo will be very helpful, but won't get you to the winners circle without a little help from your friends. Good luck.