Present Moment is a place where people gather and exchange ideas and philosophies. We are all on the same journey, whether we know it or not, and by sharing love and light with one another we are helping each other in our epic adventure of life. We’ve created this directory as a small token of our appreciation to our guests for the light and love that they’ve shared with us. Below is a list of websites that belong to people who arrived at Present Moment as guests and left as friends.
If you have stayed with us and have a website that you would like to add to our directory, please fill out our Directory Form. Thank you.
- Desire Salon Spa – Desire Salon Spa – Beauty Salon and Day Spa in Dallas, Texas
- LifePath Center – Center for Learning, Healing and Retreat in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico – LifePath Center offers an excellent range of services: Acupuncture, Astrology, Craniosacral Therapy, Holistic Skin Care, Life Coaching, Massage, Meditation, Naturopathy, Pilates, Polarity Therapy, Psychotherapy, QiGong, Shen-Tao private sessions and Yoga. All of the practitioners at LifePath Center are certified in their respective disciplines and their chief objective is to help all of those who come through their doors. Stop by for a class or make an appointment with one of these amazing practitioners. The new LifePath Center Wellness SPA offers a complete menu of SPA treatments, plus therapies to help balance the state of body, mind and spirit. If you really need to ‘disconnect’ from the world for a few days, you can enjoy a retreat and stay in one of the beautiful guest rooms while you partake of LifePath Center’s services.
- Iyengar Yoga – Iyengar Yoga Center of San Miguel – Iyengar yoga classes and workshops in beautiful studio in San Miguel de Allende. Jen Kagan is a certified Iyengar instructor with many years experience training and teaching in NYC as well as frequent visits to the Iyengar family to train in Pune, India.
- h.e.a.l.th.inc – Oasis Iyengar Watsu – Since 1976, healthinc. has been providing wellness services for all ages. Our motto is, “think health with healthinc!” At “Oasis, San Miguel de Allende,” table and chair massage are offered, as well as Yoga, in the style of Iyengar, in the well-equipped rooftop private yoga studio. Watsu (aquatic bodywork) is a treat to be enjoyed in the natural thermal mineral springs around San Miguel de Allende.
- Debbie Lee, Registered Acupuncturist – Acupuncture Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture services, Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Telluride Yoga Center – Yoga in Southwest Colorado – Located in the majestic San Juan Mountains of Southwest Colorado, the Telluride Yoga Center provides a sanctuary for yoga and other spiritual practices. We offer a variety of classes led by talented instructors and host workshops with internationally-respected teachers throughout the year. We invite you to come practice amidst Telluride’s inspiring landscape. Namaste.
- Yoga High – New York Vinyasa Yoga – Coined “one of the friendliest studios in the city” by The New York Times, Yoga High is a vinyasa studio on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. Yoga High was founded in 2008 by two women — Mel Russo and Liz Buehler Walker. Liz and Mel had been teaching in the East Village for years, but they were both yearning to have a space where people could come not just to pop in for a great yoga class but also a space where students and staff felt comfortable, at home and welcomed. Each student receives personal attention in every class in the form of verbal alignment reminders, hands-on assists and/or suggestions for variations in the poses. But the experience of Yoga doesn’t just happen during the class; the friendly staff, clean comfortable space and community of warm, down-to-earth teachers and students make Yoga High a place where everyone is encouraged, empowered and challenged in the true Yogic spirit. As one of our students puts it, Yoga High is your “happy place.”
- La Danza Del Mar – La Danza Del Mar – Two large rental units with room for 2 adults in each unit. Downstairs has a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of fans and shaded spaces in and around the house for bird watching, reading, dining, relaxing and more. Both units have an unobstructed view of the ocean. We are right next door to PMR!
- La Posada de los Raqueros – Raqueros on Manzanillo Bay – It’s time for a break… …from the grind. From the cell phone. From the boss. From due dates. Maybe it’s time for a break from the kids, time to recharge, fall in love again, contemplate. Surf. Dive. Swim. Read. Sleep. Eat gourmet food on the beach. Relax. Welcome to Posada de los Raqueros. We are your break, complete with a totally unique beachfront cottage in warm, sunny mainland Mexico; far from the hustle & bustle of major cities, discos and traffic, yet near enough to be a short plane ride away from the daily grind. We are located on the beach at Manzanillo Bay, near the village of Troncones, which lies approximately 40km from the resort area of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. Obtaining peace of mind is easy.
- Salaam Arts & Inspiration – Sensory Whole Life Wellness & Healing Arts
- Step Into the Flow – Yoga Retreats & Coaching – Paulette Bodeman, B.A. Transpersonal Psychology, E–RYT 500, Author: She leads immersion, teacher-trainings, retreats, tele-seminars and 1-on-1 coaching. Paulette’s gift as a teacher is to empower her clients to courageously explore and move through the limitations blocking them from enjoying a loving and enriched life.
- Self-Realization.com – self-realization.com – Alternative medicine software programs, natural healing shareware & yoga.
- Interprana – Interprana- Yoga Tunes – Interprana produces yoga music, arranges yoga retreats and manufactures meditation chairs.
- Esencia Yoga Spa Retreat – Yoga Spa San Miguel de Allende – Esencia Yoga Spa is located in San Miguel de Allende Mexico, a mountain shangri-la where the weather is springlike year-round. Esencia YOGA offers 10 “Hot” yoga classes per week, instructed by Yoga Alliance certified teachers. Esencia SPA aims to pamper you with services like aromatherapy hot stone manicures and pedicures, Chocolate Mayan body wrap, therapeutic massage, Medi-spa (botox, restylane), Micro-dermabrasion and more. Esencia RETREAT offers 4-star accommodations, cultural tours (pyramids), and adventure tours (canyon horseback & ATV tours.) San Miguel is a trendy destination for savvy travelers. Esencia Yoga Spa Retreat invites you to experience a Mind, Body and Spirit rejuvenation vacation in San Miguel de Allende. Our motto is “5 star services at moderate prices.”
- Alison Rose Photography – Alison Rose Photography – An award winner of the WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association), Alison has the unique ability to capture special moments through her lens. Her photos are unmatched in beauty, sincerity and emotion.
- Yoga Finder – Yoga Directory – The best way to find amazing Yoga events, classes, and workshops in your area.